Jabra Pro 9470
Part# = 9470-66-904-105
Jabra Pro 9470 Bluetooth Wireless Headset system feature several state-of-the-art sound technologies to ensure optimum call clarity and hearing protection, regardless of which phone (mobile, desk and softphone) the user is connected to.
The three devices - desk, mobile and softphone - are united by a stylish touch screen display. The display connects to your headset via DECT - a technology characterized by its reliable, long-range capabilities - offering a wireless range of up to 450 feet. Equipped with a SmartSetup wizard, the touch screen helps you connect phones and choose preferences to get started. Once you’re up and running, it’s colorful icons and intuitive menu system make call-handling a breeze.
State-of-the-art sound technologies enable the Jabra PRO 9470 to deliver unrivalled call clarity and safety. A dual microphone Noise Blackout system with advanced Digital Signal Processing practically eliminates most background noise, so your voice can always be heard clearly. Wideband quality ensures that the sound you hear is crystal clear, while SafeTone technology protects your hearing.
- Multiuse connectivity — allows users to easily switch between calls on desk, cell, and softphones.
- User-friendly touch screen base — with SmartSetup Wizard makes configuration and call handing a breeze. This 2.4” touch-sensitive screen in clear Q-VGA resolution shows active phone device, lets you browse mobile phone call history, and redial.
- Up to 450-foot wireless range — around the office via reliable, long-range DECT 6.0 technology.
- Unbeatable sound — a dual microphone Noise Blackout™ system with advanced Digital Signal Processing practically eliminates all background noise while wideband audio delivers crystal-clear sound.
- 3-in-1 wearing styles — let you swap easily between wearing styles and attach the headset to whichever ear you prefer. The Jabra PRO 9470 comes with headband, earhook, and neckband wearing styles.
- Up to 10 hours talk time — in narrowband sound mode and up to 8 hours of talk time in wideband sound mode will take you through your whole day without interruption!
- Voice recording — from your desk phone lets you save your conversations on a PC. (PC recording application required).
- Touch sensor controls — for volume and mute. Plus a multifunction button for remote answering/ending of calls, voice activated dialing, call rejection, redial function, and switching between held calls.
- SafeTone technologies — Protects users’ hearing by cutting off sound spikes and sudden loud noises (PeakStop™ protection) and securing safe average sound levels throughout the day (IntelliTone™).
- Secure conversation — with encryption between headset and connected device.
For Unified Communications
Headsetters Price: $429.00
Add To Cart